The cablecar Grindelwald Männlichen and the aerial cableway Wengen Männlichen are open until
18th October 2015. The mountain restaurant Männlichen is open.
Open hiking trails on Männlichen:
- Panorama Trail: Maennlichen - Kleine Scheidegg 1.5 h
- Romantic Trail: Maennlichen - Alpiglen 2.5 h
- Lieselotte Trail: Maennlichen - Holenstein 1.5 h - (Grund) Trail description...
- Royal Walk: Maennlichen - Maennlichen Peak 0.5 h
- Apple Fritter Trail: Holenstein - Brandegg 1.5 h
- Chamois Trail: Wengen - Männlichen 2 h
NEW - summer 2015 All in one Family Card!
Family friendly ticket. More...
A visit to Männlichen promises memorable and near-to-nature moments at every time of year. The approach through the Bernese Oberland is an experience in itself, as the Jungfrau massif and Bernese Alps become ever more impressive. You have the choice of arriving in the Männlichen world by aerial cableway via Lauterbrunnen/Wengen or aerial gondola from the Grindelwald side. Whether for a family outing, a great hike, one of our events or skiing and snowboarding in winter: Männlichen is an exceptional experience for the whole family – from valley to summit.
Mountain Brunch – Every Sunday from
June to October 2015 more...